Ebb And Flow
Oil-on-water like nebulas open up to dimly lit, star dusted space. Microscopic formations fuse within the ovary of the universe, giving birth to a wandering creature. Its spewing organic matter oozes across the glassy, dark swathe. Deep hues refuse to conform to structured forms. Instead, they soak into the canvas in a lazy spread of blue, white, purple, and red. They stretch. Traveling like vessels, the ebb and flow of their soft, smooth tendrils, leave traces on the galaxy’s map face. Their destination is unknown as they will eternally be on this journey through the twilight.
Author: Pawel Czerwinski
Each stretched canvas begins with a 12-colour giclée print produced from one of three individually curated substrates. We then stretch the canvas on the frame by the most experienced stretchers in UK.
The stretched canvas print is then hand-finished; ensuring each corner fold is perfectly smooth, tight and that all fixing staples are covered with special protective tape.
- Pro-lab print process with 100+ year colour guarantee
- Professional artist stretcher bars milled from the finest quality European kiln-dried knotless pine
- Tensioning 'wedges' and finger joints
- US 7-10 Business Days Shipping
- EU 7-10 Business Days Shipping
- Canada 7-15 Business Days Shipping
- Rest of the World 10 - 18 Business Days Shipping