Nature, in its element, exists without straight lines. Yet she is defined. Her beauty spans from the hidden secrets of the deep to the tranquility of the shallows, where swatches of bold black, salty white and elegant gold, harmoniously exist within her aura. Sea-foam hugs the shoreline of an inlet in an airy, frothy embrace. Upon retreating to its home, it reveals the treasures of the bay. Smoothed over by the constant action of the sea, they glisten in the sunlight, while the shadowed impressions in the shale, mimic footprints in the sands of discovery.
Author: Marin Vaan Zaal
Each stretched canvas begins with a 12-colour giclée print produced from one of three individually curated substrates. We then stretch the canvas on the frame by the most experienced stretchers in UK.
The stretched canvas print is then hand-finished; ensuring each corner fold is perfectly smooth, tight and that all fixing staples are covered with special protective tape.
- Pro-lab print process with 100+ year colour guarantee
- Professional artist stretcher bars milled from the finest quality European kiln-dried knotless pine
- Tensioning 'wedges' and finger joints
- US 7-10 Business Days Shipping
- EU 7-10 Business Days Shipping
- Canada 7-15 Business Days Shipping
- Rest of the World 10 - 18 Business Days Shipping