Bold red swirls meander through a navy-blue pool like the swaying, drunken dance of elongated flower petals. Controlled chaos forms from within the floods caused by the artist’s brush bristles. The continuous flow of the thick paint, silently speaks words off unseen ancient scrolls. These stories billow out from the gracefully layered folds. Separated, yet together as a whole, their chapters tell of the depth of time and passion it takes to create a masterpiece. As the eras go by, its magnificence will increase and continue to bring, to each and every viewer, a complete sense of peace.
Author: Cassi Josh
Each stretched canvas begins with a 12-colour giclée print produced from one of three individually curated substrates. - and stretch the rolled canvas print over it.
The stretched canvas print is then hand-finished; ensuring each corner fold is perfectly smooth, tight and that all fixing staples are covered with special protective tape.
- Pro-lab print process with 100+ year colour guarantee
- Choice of four different canvas print media
- Four canvas edge finishing options (black, white, image wrap, mirror wrap)
- Professional artist stretcher bars milled from the finest quality European kiln-dried knotless pine
- Tensioning 'wedges' and finger joints
- US 7 Business Days Shipping
- EU 7 Business Days Shipping
- Canada 7 Business Days Shipping
- Rest of the World 10 Business Days Shipping